Being bitten by an ant can be very painful and irritating and if your house is invaded by these tiny creatures, it can be very dangerous to you and your family members. Fortunately, you have us to keep you safe from Ant infestation.
As Solcity Shine Ant Control and Fumigation Services Company, we understand how ant infestation can be troublesome and how their presence can deny you and your family/workers peace of mind. This is why we have invested in modern strategies and equipment to help you in getting rid of these pests for good.
The moment you call us to exterminate ant infestation in your home or office, we respond immediately and the first thing we do is to investigate the type of ant invading your property. We thereafter identify the most effective chemicals to use to completely wipe these ants off your property.
Ants can basically be anywhere in your house or office but mostly in your kitchen area. Our technicians will work on discovering their colony which we will immediately destroy using our modern technology equipment and powerful chemical. This technique has proven to be very successful in clearing ants from our clients’ homes and workplace without future reappearance.
In most cases black or garden ants don’t carry diseases hence they don’t cause harm to people, but still they can be a real nuisance when they get into your home. Since ants are associated with dirty surfaces, you won’t want them lingering in around your food cupboards. It is therefore important for you to call us now to restore peace and harmony in your premises.
Since a majority of ant species prefer sunny climates, your home or office environment is perfect place for them to rapidly thrive. Due to their nature of reoccurring, we advise our clients on the precautions they should take to avoid their future reoccurrence in your home and office. At the spot of the first ant, contact us immediately to protect your home from huge infestation.
Signs of an Home/Office Ant Infestation
- Ant pathways – Most ants will use a specific route to a food source in your house or office.
- Live ants – Spotting ants your kitchen or in areas where you prepare food, then you need to do something about it fast and that is to call Solcity shine ant control services.
- Ant nest –Most ant species like to make their home in walls or other quiet, dark places, which are more difficult to spot inside your home or office.
Solcity shine ant control services company has well trained and highly experienced personnel who will use the most powerful Eco-friendly solutions and equipment to completely rescue your home or office from ant infestation immediately you contact us.
Steps We Take to Effectively Get Rid of Ants in your premises
Our professional Pest Control technicians understand that different ants have different habits thus we offer discreet and targeted ant control. It goes without saying that all our ant control methods are safe for your family members, children, pets, office workers and your clients. Call us now for the following successful ant control steps.
- We will arrange for a free inspection of the species, presence of colony, amount of infestation and the exact chemicals that we require to make your premises an ant free zone.
- Our consultant will recommend the best eradication plan based on ant infestation on your premises and finally give you a quote hence put the plan into action.
- Once you have approved the charges, our consultant will arrange for the exact fumigation date.
- We thereafter send our highly skilled and well equipped ant control staff members to your home or office to thoroughly but gently exterminate the infestation completely.
How to Prevent Ants from Invading Your Premises?
Most ants only come into your home to look for food, since they are attracted to sweet and sticky food staff. This is why you will mostly find them in your kitchen cupboards or any areas where you keep your food. With this in mind it’s important not to leave your food recklessly. Contact us today for the following approved ant prevention strategies.
- Thorough cleaning your home /office especially the kitchen area.
- Sweeping up all the food crumbs from the kitchen and any food spillage on the floor.
- Store your food properly by covering tight all the food left in your home or office using airtight containers.
- Block off – Block all the entry points of these pesky animals by sealing all the holes present in your house/office.
- In the garden – keep your compost enclosed and make sure all rubbish bins have tightly sealed lids.